Agoria and ITS.be are organizing an infosession on Tuesday 7 November 2023 regarding the upcoming projects and maintenance work that the three regions are planning in the field of electromechanical installations, ICT and telematics linked to infrastructure and mobility.
The program includes presentations by the heads of the regional services responsible for infrastructure who will explain their plans, projects and the structure of their service. The target group of this information session is CEOs, commercial and project managers, members of Agoria and/or ITS.be and active in one of the following domains: digital, multi-energy, lighting, contracting and technical services, smart mobility, charging infrastructure, c -its, automation, ...
This event takes place in the premises of BluePoint Brussels, A. Reyerslaan 80, 1030 Brussels.
- 15h30: Reception with coffee
- 16h00: Welcome by Herman Looghe, Agoria
- 16h05: Planned investments and presentation of the current structure of the regional services responsible for infrastructure.
- Moderator Peter Van der Perre, ITS.be
- Flanders - Kathy Vandenmeersschaut, Administrator General AWV
- Wallonia - Etienne Willame, Director General SPW MI
- Brussels - Christophe Vanoerbeek, Director General Brussels Mobility
- 17h05: Conclusions by Jean-Marc Timmermans, Agoria
- 17h15 PM: Networking drink
Registration is free for ITS.be member, but is required and can be done via this link.