The ITS congress brings together all key decision makers from the private and the public sector with an interest in sustainable smart mobility solutions based on technology. It stimulates the exchange of information and networking between technology solution providers and end users of (mobile) ICT solutions. The goal is to increase awareness and accelerate the deployment of the most promising solutions.
For this virtual ITS congress, ITS.be has decided to go with Hopin. Hopin is the world’s leading all-in-one virtual event platform where attendees can learn, interact, and connect. Attendees can network one-on-one, break out into group sessions, watch keynote presentations, send chat messages and polls, and explore interactive expo areas.
- Top speakers from the public and private sector opening the congress
- High-quality case studies on mobility problems brought by end-users
- Launches of new and innovative products and services (live webinars)
- 8 webinars with each 3 on-topic speakers
- >650 participants
- Customizable expo booths
- With pre-recorded or live video, branded content
- Create an interactive demo, share slides, play videos from a Youtube playlist, or whiteboard live with booth attendees using Miro
- 1:1 audience interaction via chat with booth visitors and screenshare
Chat & personal profile
- Network one-on-one over live video
- “Connect” and exchange virtual business cards for following up later
- Join breakout sessions and participate in groups
- Watch keynote presentations on stage, send chat messages, fill out polls, and explore interactive expo areas